- Living Paintings
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
Category Archives: France
Some french “artist” whom I won’t dignify by naming her, decided that her art needed to explore trans-species relations and the methods we would take for that. So rather than do what most sickos would do and partake in bestiality, … Continue reading
Is it just me or does this guy look like Pee Wee Herman? From the French “Who’s got talent?”
Another splendid foreign animation. This time coming from France, this little story tells the tale of a woman who puts her needle to work to try and fix the world. A little darker than most.
Apparently this group is from all over. From their website: hoshijima(GUITAR/VOICE) of French birth British growth, Sohey(E.BASS/UPRIGHT BASS) of Ginza birth Ginza growth, and TAKAHASHIKEN(DRUMS/TOYS) of German birth Spanish growth. 3 piece band that plays organic, urban, tight, mellow, sharpened, … Continue reading
Modern art has always been known for it’s outlandish and eccentric nature. I have to ask though, why isn’t this man in a mental ward? It’s rather long and I just skipped around so I don’t blame you if you … Continue reading
Crazy french workout video? Or communist propaganda?
Some teenage girls having fun accidentally awaken a french clown using Diet Coke and Mentos. Kind of long and lacks a real punchline but pretty entertaining throughout this french short film.