- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Basement Jaxx
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
Category Archives: New Tech
Uhhh. Apparently this is a new trend in Japan. Because having your mouth glow like some strange cave insect is sexy?
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Peeing on your phone seems like an all-around pretty bad idea, but British researchers have managed to find an upside. They claim that by urinating on a computer chip and plugging it into a phone or computer, people will soon … Continue reading
Apparently physical enhancements in film isn’t as difficult as one would think. While this isn’t the highest production alterations, it’s still kind of interesting to see how easy it is to alter physiques.