- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
Category Archives: Parodies
To be clear, Russell Brand is awful. But this is a great impression of him.
There’s a much longer cut with all the Bane Outtakes here but this one does nicely.
Dell’s new ad campaign follows the vein of psuedo-intellectuals using technology to create amazing things, much like this. Just give it a little time to get in. Probably NSFW. Clayton Sotos – Visual Innovators from Visual Innovators on Vimeo.
If the theme song for James Bond movies had lyrics this is exactly what they would be. Also, James Bond is kind of a jerk. NSFW for lyrical content.
I wish I could tell you what to expect from this video. It seems like some kind of Turkish fan-parody of Star Trek that makes absolutely no sense. Try to enjoy it if you can?
This is apparently from a sketch comedy show that once aired on Comedy Central called Hollow Men. They nail the Noir feel really well.
This person insists you like their status. I would do as they advise.
Norwegian rap song that involves sexual education? A lot funnier than it sounds. Give it a shot.
If one were to stick a tiny ninja into their uterus, I imagine this is exactly how that would play out.