- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Role Models - Duel
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Basement Jaxx
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I wonder why I hadn’t thought of this yet.
This is not your standard timelapse video. The image quality is phenomenal and should be watched in HD to get the full effect.
Adventure Time cut on top of The Hobbit Trailer audio. What more do I need to say?
A single-take digital animation paying homage to the Hero of Time Link and his favorite pastime, saving Zelda. Even though this is designed on mostly Macs, it’s still pretty spiffy.
It starts a little slow, but this showdown plays out beautifully. And he adheres to the double-tap rule.
Maybe now we are back.