- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- 4th Grade Memories
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This guy is what Cirque Du Soliel modeled there awesomeness after.
Edible spray paint. This exists. Surprised this wasn’t created by an American. More here.
She fiddles, she clucks, she stares into your soul at the end. What’s not to love?
Don’t fret if you don’t recognize Tim Curry’s name. You will know him as soon as you hear his voice. Skip to 1:20 for the greatness. Does this remind anyone else of Sweeney Todd?
Amazing animation capturing great characters and sets from animations across our generation. Very fun to watch. PencilHead from qwaqa on Vimeo.
Ever get mad about a parking meter ticket? Ever had a saw in your car at the time? Ever felt like doing something drastic? This guy did.
Somebody decided that kitchenware needed to be a little more human. More gross pictures here.
Apparently as a promotion for his new album, William Shatner released this video to go with his interpretation of Queen’s classic.
Gay Dracula? Gay Dracula. I know I missed Halloween but this is good season round.
Thanks to Nathan for the find. This song pretty much epitomizes cursing for cursing’s sake. This is the clean version, which I found fairly entertaining. You can find the uncensored version here.