In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Living Paintings
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip