In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Out of a Forest
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip