In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Losing your head stop motion
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Role Models - Duel
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song