- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This rivals the cat piano for best instrument. Apparently these were used during the silent film era for music and sound effects.
Going down for the count.
Thanks to Brit for the find. Turn on captions for Movie titles. This is the by-product of our unemployment issues.
What is happening in this commercial? Why is it called Little Baby’s Ice Cream? It’s not little babies. It’s Little Baby’s. Who’s baby?! These two commercials are actual ads for a shop in PA. http://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.