- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- 4th Grade Memories
- Music - Pomplamoose
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This rivals the cat piano for best instrument. Apparently these were used during the silent film era for music and sound effects.
Going down for the count.
Thanks to Brit for the find. Turn on captions for Movie titles. This is the by-product of our unemployment issues.
What is happening in this commercial? Why is it called Little Baby’s Ice Cream? It’s not little babies. It’s Little Baby’s. Who’s baby?! These two commercials are actual ads for a shop in PA. http://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.