- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Vanishing Point
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- 4th Grade Memories
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This concept has been touched on a few times in the gaming community but this animation takes the cake. Follow the life of a Goomba through his childhood and marriage all the way to that fated day he meets the … Continue reading
Most of us have heard or seen an echidna, but there is still so much mystery behind these noble creatures and no time in their life is more revealing than as a baby. I’m pretty sure all of this is … Continue reading
Most people don’t associate toothpaste with softcore porn, but that didn’t stop Quay from making this risque commercial for Australian airwaves.
So the story behind this by-the-book pop song is still developing. Apparently this song was nominated for a Grammy in the Best Dance Recording category. Word is this video, that has under 7K views at the time of posting, was … Continue reading
Another mash-up you never thought of or even want to hear but maybe you’re curious enough to give it a shot. I’m almost ashamed to admit that it wasn’t terrible.