- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
Real life Afro Samurai. You can catch her in The Woman King and has a pretty cool story.
What better time to start your rap career than in the middle of the pandemic?
Will this thing be obliterated by Twitter compression? pic.twitter.com/1m3plEgS6d
— Vee ? (@ParametricPalta) October 11, 2022
An example of a literacy test given to African Americans during the Jim Crow era. It was designed to be impossible to pass due to the vague instructions.
Somehow missed this gem of a music video back in 2008.
I don’t get it either.
A classic from a way on back that I never posted.