- 4th Grade Memories
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Haxorz got us
Ok, well I’ll give “The Mast3r” and crew props for a successful hack (even though they probably just copied someone else’s PHP exploit). Actually I think it’s kinda cool that there are still hacker groups running around, causing havoc to … Continue reading
Posted in A Baised Review, Absurd Tagged PHP 2 Comments
We were hacked!.. Momentarily
Some of you may have noticed that the site was hacked by a mister The Mast3r. Not sure how he got in but rest assured his half-bit attempts at destroying the site were in vain. He removed the entire WordPress … Continue reading
Posted in Rant Tagged back to normal, hack, hacker, Rant Leave a comment
True, this dog has a horrible poker face, but it makes for about two minutes of adorable.
Posted in Adorable, Animals, Food Leave a comment
Tasty Jams – Mando Diao – Gloria
Hurray for first posts! and hurray for finding an awesome band, forgetting about them for three years, finding them again and realizing that all their “new” albums are as good as their first one. Hope you enjoy.
Posted in Music Videos, Tasty Jams Tagged Gloria Hurray Leave a comment