- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Duel
Category Archives: Live
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
I do particularly enjoy the glass harp, even more so when it’s used to play intricate songs like this.
I hope I can be as cool as this man when I get old.
Short and sweet jazz beat-boxing. Really enjoyable.
This cover of “Angels We Have Heard On High” starts off as a seemingly simple medley of beer bottle bravado and quickly escalates to awesome.
A pretty neat and unique musical instrument.