- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
Category Archives: Live
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
I do particularly enjoy the glass harp, even more so when it’s used to play intricate songs like this.
I hope I can be as cool as this man when I get old.
Short and sweet jazz beat-boxing. Really enjoyable.
This cover of “Angels We Have Heard On High” starts off as a seemingly simple medley of beer bottle bravado and quickly escalates to awesome.
A pretty neat and unique musical instrument.