- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
Category Archives: History
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.
Probably the best trailer I have seen in months. I love this. This is the true story of Franklin Roosevelt.
Turns out John Lennon liked pretending to be a retard back in his day.
There hasn’t been something this racist since dirt was invented as an edible food source.
EDIT: A repost of last year’s Thanksgiving video. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Nothing quite gets you in the spirit of the holidays like exploiting innocent children. It also happens to be quite hysterical. Please enjoy this wonderful telling … Continue reading
A reading of the Gettysburg Address with some clever animation to boot. I know some kids who had to memorize this in Elementary school. I think this would help learning it. Gettysburg Address from Adam Gault on Vimeo.
An amazing catalog of nuclear testing worldwide. This is for my history nerds. Takes a minute to get going but has some pretty interesting statistics. By a guy named Isao Hasimoto.