- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
Category Archives: Tasty Jams
So the story behind this by-the-book pop song is still developing. Apparently this song was nominated for a Grammy in the Best Dance Recording category. Word is this video, that has under 7K views at the time of posting, was … Continue reading
Another mash-up you never thought of or even want to hear but maybe you’re curious enough to give it a shot. I’m almost ashamed to admit that it wasn’t terrible.
Thanks to Brit for the find. Turn on captions for Movie titles. This is the by-product of our unemployment issues.
This is pretty terrible for many reasons. Good luck getting through it.
Rachel Bloom is responsible for the @#$^ Me, Ray Bradbury video I posted some time ago. This heartbreaking song is about breaking up. And also very NSFW.
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
If the theme song for James Bond movies had lyrics this is exactly what they would be. Also, James Bond is kind of a jerk. NSFW for lyrical content.
The Irish finger dancers are at it again with another hypnotic video with dancing hands and crazy rhythm. Check it out.
What happens when you mix Danger Mouse, Jack White, Norah Jones and an awesome animation? You get Rome’s “Two Against One”. I loved this video. Rome – Two Against One from Chris Milk on Vimeo.
With lyrics like “Yeah I’m shooting babies. Cuz they ain’t got no voice. I’m a pro. I call this pro choice”, this has to be one of the best songs created in a garage.