- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Losing your head stop motion
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- 4th Grade Memories
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
Category Archives: Bacon
Once again, I know Thisiswhyyourefat.com runs the market on horrible food stuff, but I can’t not post this one. Seriously: The all American heart attack. Measuring almost six inches in diameter, we’re looking at a sandwich made of two rolls, … Continue reading
Held in Serbia, many people came out to celebrate the tradition of cooking bull, boar, camel, ostrich and even kangaroo testicles.
The song in the beginning is pretty crappy but the results are outstanding. Bacon rockets.
Maple Bacon Coffee. It exists and is calling for you. Review and link to site to purchase from here.
As a follow up to the Heart Attack Cafe, here is the Heart Attack Grill, with a non-certified doctor running the joint. I have to say I am impressed by this. Points for embracing what makes us best. Stupidity.
Because let’s be honest, you can never get enough bacon in your life. So why not add a little color to it? Rainbow Bacon.