- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Out of a Forest
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
Category Archives: DIY
A fully functional steam-punk Pacman with removable parts. These need to be in mass production right now. The Pactuator: a clockwork Pac-Man from Jonathan M. Guberman on Vimeo.
Pretty self-explanatory. Instructions to play the old school snake in a youtube window.
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Have you ever found yourself needing a hobby to keep your hands busy but masturbation is losing it’s allure? Dirty Pillowz makes Do-It-Yourself latch hook kits that turn into 70s shag fur pillows depicting pornographic images. Confused? Look at the … Continue reading