- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
Category Archives: DIY
A fully functional steam-punk Pacman with removable parts. These need to be in mass production right now. The Pactuator: a clockwork Pac-Man from Jonathan M. Guberman on Vimeo.
Pretty self-explanatory. Instructions to play the old school snake in a youtube window.
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Have you ever found yourself needing a hobby to keep your hands busy but masturbation is losing it’s allure? Dirty Pillowz makes Do-It-Yourself latch hook kits that turn into 70s shag fur pillows depicting pornographic images. Confused? Look at the … Continue reading