A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap