A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars