A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia