A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Last Day Dream
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Losing your head stop motion