A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like