- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Out of a Forest
Tag Archives: foreign
I don’t know if this was scripted or not but it’s a bit all-encompassing.
Apparently this group is from all over. From their website: hoshijima(GUITAR/VOICE) of French birth British growth, Sohey(E.BASS/UPRIGHT BASS) of Ginza birth Ginza growth, and TAKAHASHIKEN(DRUMS/TOYS) of German birth Spanish growth. 3 piece band that plays organic, urban, tight, mellow, sharpened, … Continue reading
I haven’t seen any other videos like this so let it be known that Thailand did it first. The first commercial encouraging people to get off their phones and connect with loved ones. Surprisingly touching.
Another foreign toy that really takes the cake.
This video is from 1986 and highlights the story of man who found his dogs had a taste for soda water. It is quite adorable and for some reason speaks to them in Japanese and the video has German subtitles.
I’m not sure what the context is of this video, mainly because it’s in a different language, and seems like it is actually meant to be an intense scene, but he makes a salad the way Chuck Norris would.