- Vanishing Point
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
Tag Archives: foreign
I don’t know if this was scripted or not but it’s a bit all-encompassing.
Apparently this group is from all over. From their website: hoshijima(GUITAR/VOICE) of French birth British growth, Sohey(E.BASS/UPRIGHT BASS) of Ginza birth Ginza growth, and TAKAHASHIKEN(DRUMS/TOYS) of German birth Spanish growth. 3 piece band that plays organic, urban, tight, mellow, sharpened, … Continue reading
I haven’t seen any other videos like this so let it be known that Thailand did it first. The first commercial encouraging people to get off their phones and connect with loved ones. Surprisingly touching.
Another foreign toy that really takes the cake.
This video is from 1986 and highlights the story of man who found his dogs had a taste for soda water. It is quite adorable and for some reason speaks to them in Japanese and the video has German subtitles.
I’m not sure what the context is of this video, mainly because it’s in a different language, and seems like it is actually meant to be an intense scene, but he makes a salad the way Chuck Norris would.