- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
Tag Archives: french
Modern art has always been known for it’s outlandish and eccentric nature. I have to ask though, why isn’t this man in a mental ward? It’s rather long and I just skipped around so I don’t blame you if you … Continue reading
Crazy french workout video? Or communist propaganda?
Some teenage girls having fun accidentally awaken a french clown using Diet Coke and Mentos. Kind of long and lacks a real punchline but pretty entertaining throughout this french short film.
A cute french video with stellar animation that tells the tale of one man’s internal struggle to make contact with a cute lady. Really well done. Café allongé / Happy hour- FILM COMPLET/COMPLETE SHORT FILM from kawastudio on Vimeo.
In a surprisingly welcoming new advertisement, McDonald’s shows support for people to “Come as you are” as is apparently translated from the text in this ad.
The French created something amazing. They created a wrapper for a condom. For the non-French speaking readers, supposedly this says, “I WILL NOT BE YOUR FATHER!”
Another wonderful animation done by a french team. The french are really on top of animation given their quality of art. The imagery used to create this unique world is very appealing, blending painted backdrops with cleverly expressive characters. Do … Continue reading