Waterloo Labs has put together a device that analyzes eye movements and translates them into actions on the NES console. They explain the process and show their results in the video. Pretty neat stuff.
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Basement Jaxx
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- How many 5 year olds can you take?