- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
Tag Archives: waterloo labs
Tech Jargon – Eye Mario System
Waterloo Labs has put together a device that analyzes eye movements and translates them into actions on the NES console. They explain the process and show their results in the video. Pretty neat stuff.
Posted in Games, Projects, Tech Jargon, Too Much Time, Videos Tagged eye mario system, nes, play games with eyes, super mario bros, video games, waterloo labs Leave a comment