- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
Tag Archives: nes
Tech Jargon – Eye Mario System
Waterloo Labs has put together a device that analyzes eye movements and translates them into actions on the NES console. They explain the process and show their results in the video. Pretty neat stuff.
Posted in Games, Projects, Tech Jargon, Too Much Time, Videos Tagged eye mario system, nes, play games with eyes, super mario bros, video games, waterloo labs Leave a comment