In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Vanishing Point
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia