In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- 4th Grade Memories
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows