In recent years, tilt-shift camera operation has become a more common practice. It is very interesting to me because of the scaling it does. When I grew up, I used to watch movies and I would watch the way objects moved. Based upon the acceleration and scaling, I could pretty easily figure out what was miniature set vs. real life. Tilt-shift recreates this look in magnificent detail, making real life boats and planes look like toys. It’s really a spectacle if you haven’t seen it. I find this video to be one of the most enjoyable I’ve seen.
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Losing your head stop motion
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Living Paintings
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today