I stumbled upon this group just recently, a self-proclaimed “South African rave rap” that has a very unique approach to music. While the video started out innocently enough, by the end of it I was torn between laughter and a level of unease. Not much can do that to me. I found the music enjoyable, but I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more having not seen the video. Tell me what you think.
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- 4th Grade Memories
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)