- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Tag Archives: who’s on first
I’m a huge Abbot and Costello fan and this is their classic performance of “Who’s on first?” baseball sketch in their 1945 film “The Naughty Nineties” first performed as part of their stage act. This is still one of my … Continue reading →