I’m a huge Abbot and Costello fan and this is their classic performance of “Who’s on first?” baseball sketch in their 1945 film “The Naughty Nineties” first performed as part of their stage act. This is still one of my favorite comedy pieces.
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn