I’m a huge Abbot and Costello fan and this is their classic performance of “Who’s on first?” baseball sketch in their 1945 film “The Naughty Nineties” first performed as part of their stage act. This is still one of my favorite comedy pieces.
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Living Paintings
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Last Day Dream