I’m a huge Abbot and Costello fan and this is their classic performance of “Who’s on first?” baseball sketch in their 1945 film “The Naughty Nineties” first performed as part of their stage act. This is still one of my favorite comedy pieces.
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Tasty Jams - OK GO