- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Last Day Dream
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
Tag Archives: australia
A father in Australia has been training his 7 year old to kickbox, and even put her in the ring to fight another child. Irresponsible or bad ass?
A company called VicRoads, who specializes in PSA ad campaigns, has been under recent scrutiny for this ad and others like it. It’s more or less the Australians perpetuating the anti-ginger fever that seems to be gaining speed across the … Continue reading
The video has a written synopsis for this awesome answering machine message. I only wish this was legal in America. I wonder if it’s even legal in Australia. It’s nice to know that lazy parenting is not a singularity in … Continue reading