I love Terry Gilliam. He has such a wonderful, albeit creepy, take on the world and imagination, and his latest movie is no exception. The last role Heath Ledger was working on before he passed, which lead to his character going through multiple transformations throughout the movie, which are switched out roles for Jude Law, Johnny Depp & Colin Farrell. Put on top of that Tom Waits and Christopher Plummer. This looks like a huge step up compared to Tideland, so I will be happy to watch it. Set to release in December.
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Losing your head stop motion
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle