A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Out of a Forest
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Losing your head stop motion
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Duel