A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Losing your head stop motion
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD