A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Music - Pomplamoose
- 4th Grade Memories
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song