A friend recently showed me fire poi. I knew fire dancing existed and that there was an art to it, but I had absolutely no idea the extent. Fire Poi is fire dancing with balls of fire at the end. Apparently there’s sparkle-poi (fireworks), fire staff, and even fire fans. While all of it is really interesting, watching this guy Yuta show his stuff is downright jaw-dropping. Please enjoy.
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Music - Pomplamoose