My previous entry was deleted thanks to some crappy internet that I’m on. Or a crappy computer. One or the other. Anywho, this is apparently a state-funded and legal project that goes on now. The on in the video I believe is in Knoxville, TN and is apparently the oldest, but there are prospects of building one in every state now. They purpose of acres filled with decaying corpses seems rather self-explanatory. They want to see how bodies decompose, and what kind of effect the environment can have on the corpses. Regardless, pretty creepy stuff.
- 4th Grade Memories
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Living Paintings