My previous entry was deleted thanks to some crappy internet that I’m on. Or a crappy computer. One or the other. Anywho, this is apparently a state-funded and legal project that goes on now. The on in the video I believe is in Knoxville, TN and is apparently the oldest, but there are prospects of building one in every state now. They purpose of acres filled with decaying corpses seems rather self-explanatory. They want to see how bodies decompose, and what kind of effect the environment can have on the corpses. Regardless, pretty creepy stuff.
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay