My previous entry was deleted thanks to some crappy internet that I’m on. Or a crappy computer. One or the other. Anywho, this is apparently a state-funded and legal project that goes on now. The on in the video I believe is in Knoxville, TN and is apparently the oldest, but there are prospects of building one in every state now. They purpose of acres filled with decaying corpses seems rather self-explanatory. They want to see how bodies decompose, and what kind of effect the environment can have on the corpses. Regardless, pretty creepy stuff.
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Out of a Forest
- Last Day Dream
- Losing your head stop motion