- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Last Day Dream
- Living Paintings
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
Tag Archives: the man your man could smell like
While it’s not as catchy or quotable as the original “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like”, Isiah Mustafa, the actor in these commercials, once again does an amazing job capturing the essence that is a good advertisement.
I’ve never been that impressed by Old Spice’s commercials, even when they hit up big nerd names like Bruce Campbell. But this one had just the right amount of absurdity and confidence that it finally all makes sense.