- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Living Paintings
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
Tag Archives: new york
A pretty strange artistic video involving mirroring the top portion of the video, which happens to be downtown New York, all set to some good chill tunes. See more funny videos and funny pictures at CollegeHumor.
This is a man I would vote for. He is currently campaigning in New York and his website is a gem.
New York’s water is some of the most delicious in the land, and it’s filled with teeny-tiny shrimp. They’re called copepods. This is one a guy took photos of under a microscope after H&E staining the sample. They’re 1-2 mm … Continue reading
Well in New York, it seems as long as you are off the beaten path it’s OK. Retired detective Joseph Tesoriere was busted in August of last year in a remote corner of Gateway National Park for exposing himself to … Continue reading