- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Living Paintings
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
Tag Archives: musical instrument
A pretty neat and unique musical instrument.
This is a $6 musical instrument you play with your nose and adjust tones with your mouth.
This is one of two amazing inventions I’ve stumbled upon today. The best part, as the video shows, is that the trombone still works.