- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
Tag Archives: musical instrument
A pretty neat and unique musical instrument.
This is a $6 musical instrument you play with your nose and adjust tones with your mouth.
This is one of two amazing inventions I’ve stumbled upon today. The best part, as the video shows, is that the trombone still works.