- Vanishing Point
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Last Day Dream
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
Tag Archives: Jasmine Davila
Probably the best reading of My Humps ever done. I always knew this song was ridiculous, but hearing it spoken without rhythm is the icing on the cake. Jeff Tweedy recites “My Humps” from Jasmine Davila on Vimeo.