- Last Day Dream
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
Tag Archives: google
So you may have seen some of Google’s Search Stories ads in recent television. Well now they allow you to create your own here. Best one I’ve seen so far.
Have you caught yourself wondering this lately? What has happened to Chuck Norris? Maybe you have, maybe you haven’t. Well there is a clear answer. Go to Google and type in “Where is Chuck Norris?” DON’T click Search or press … Continue reading
My buddy Brit showed me this. IT people tend to question the sanity and intelligence of their users. Not always to be condescending, although that is usually the true intent, but in times to figure out how the user’s mind … Continue reading
It’s interesting to see what people search for and what people expect the internet to know. I am a little astounded by the fourth entry though. That’s a popular search?! That makes me really want to change my pen name … Continue reading