- Music - Pomplamoose
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
Tag Archives: game
A fully functional steam-punk Pacman with removable parts. These need to be in mass production right now. The Pactuator: a clockwork Pac-Man from Jonathan M. Guberman on Vimeo.
Apparently this is a kid’s game in Germany. I am interested in what you do after the dog poos.
I thoroughly enjoyed Portal and when I heard Portal 2 was going to be a full fledged game with co-op I couldn’t really believe it. Well here is a trailer showing just how those mechanics would work which only makes … Continue reading