- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Living Paintings
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
Tag Archives: do it yourself
You read that right. Admit it. You’re intrigued. Click below to see.
Have you ever found yourself needing a hobby to keep your hands busy but masturbation is losing it’s allure? Dirty Pillowz makes Do-It-Yourself latch hook kits that turn into 70s shag fur pillows depicting pornographic images. Confused? Look at the … Continue reading
This unfortunate idea originated in a super savers magazine and the process has been fully explained by some intrepid Japanese consumers. The cheap and easy way to make slippers.
Someone spent 17 months building a real working Daft Punk helmet. When you look back on the last year and a half, what have you accomplished that is nearly as cool as this?