- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Losing your head stop motion
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- 4th Grade Memories
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Role Models - Duel
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
Tag Archives: detroit
Too Much Time – Detroit needs Robocop!
Someone recently suggested putting up a 7′ Robocop statue in the city of Detroit for obvious reasons and the Mayor of Detroit shot it down immediately. Well that never stops the internet. A Kickstarter project (internet donations) has been started … Continue reading
Posted in Absurd, Fact Check, Local, Movies, Pimp that Site, Projects, Too Much Time Tagged detroit, fundraiser, internet donations, mayor, mayor of detroit, robocop, Robocop statue, statue, too much time, twitter, USD Leave a comment
Role Model – Steaurus 2000
I apologize for the ad prior to the video but it’s definitely worth it. The only thing this car is missing is the Flux Capacitor. Some Detroit pride going on here.
Posted in Role Models, Videos, WTF Tagged detroit, flux capacitor, homebuilt, role model, steaurus 2000 1 Comment