- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Living Paintings
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
Tag Archives: bluetooth
I had to immediately post this after finding it. E-Tomb. A solar-powered headstone that would store information about the person buried and be accessible by guests via Bluetooth. Yessssss. More here.
Creepy as hell bluetooth teddy bear that doubles as a talking/dancing speaker phone. Oh the world.