A pretty neat concept, really. When you are out having a night of drinking with friends and you may be a little too wasted to notice pictures being taken that will probably be automatically uploaded to Facebook and shame you for the rest of your life, it would be nice to have a way to prevent all of that. Introducing the beer cooler photoblocker, which senses flashes and flashes the photographer right back. This is an actual product.
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Losing your head stop motion