Someone recently suggested putting up a 7′ Robocop statue in the city of Detroit for obvious reasons and the Mayor of Detroit shot it down immediately. Well that never stops the internet. A Kickstarter project (internet donations) has been started to erect said statue in Detroit at the mere cost of $50,000. I’ve only known about the fundraiser a few days and it is already at $12,000. Come on interwebs, every little bit helps. You can donate here.
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Role Models - Julia Nunes