Someone recently suggested putting up a 7′ Robocop statue in the city of Detroit for obvious reasons and the Mayor of Detroit shot it down immediately. Well that never stops the internet. A Kickstarter project (internet donations) has been started to erect said statue in Detroit at the mere cost of $50,000. I’ve only known about the fundraiser a few days and it is already at $12,000. Come on interwebs, every little bit helps. You can donate here.
- 4th Grade Memories
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Out of a Forest