Ummm. So apparently there is a new way of making clothing that only requires a liquid to be sprayed on. A solvent dissolves and the material becomes like cloth. Ed Hardy will have a hard time competing for tightest, douchiest clothing now.
- Last Day Dream
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Duel
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
Spray on bandages?! My mind is a flight with visions of med-guns.