Philips has recently done an artistic promotion that kind of blew me away. Using a single piece of dialogue, they gave 5 directors the chance to tell a different story using their own interpretation. Some are more direct, like The Hunt, while others take some liberties, like Bun. All but one of them are worth watching, and seeing as though the clips are only 3 minutes at best, I would recommend watching them all. If you appreciate cinematography and openly interpreted art forms, this is for you. You have to go to this site to watch them, though. The interface could be better but doesn’t detract from the pieces.
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)