This is pretty popular right now but there are two different versions. One is an ominous setting where innocent pixels of our past begin to swarm and take over New York to eventually the world. The other version has a rap song to it that really destroys the appeal of the first. I have posted the one without rap music. Do enjoy.
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Vanishing Point
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses