Found a really intriguing art experiment with the goal of creating a unique petri dish once a day for a full year. Using reflective epoxy polymer and petri dishes, Klari Reis started last year and put these amazing art pieces together in sets of 30 up to 150 dishes. But enough talk. Check out behind the jump for a few examples, or click the link to go to her site to see all 365 she did.
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Living Paintings
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)