Found a really intriguing art experiment with the goal of creating a unique petri dish once a day for a full year. Using reflective epoxy polymer and petri dishes, Klari Reis started last year and put these amazing art pieces together in sets of 30 up to 150 dishes. But enough talk. Check out behind the jump for a few examples, or click the link to go to her site to see all 365 she did.
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Losing your head stop motion
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)