Found a really intriguing art experiment with the goal of creating a unique petri dish once a day for a full year. Using reflective epoxy polymer and petri dishes, Klari Reis started last year and put these amazing art pieces together in sets of 30 up to 150 dishes. But enough talk. Check out behind the jump for a few examples, or click the link to go to her site to see all 365 she did.
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Losing your head stop motion
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Living Paintings
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Out of a Forest