I realize many people haven’t had the opportunity to see this. This was the music video Heath Ledger was working on when he passed away. They had just finished the storyboarding when he passed away and apparently the rest was scrapped. Well a few people that worked on it decided to finish what he had started, giving it rough animatics. While this isn’t Heath’s true vision, it is still something worth watching.
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Duel
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!