- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Last Day Dream
- Out of a Forest
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
Tag Archives: music
For being floppy drives this is quite impressive. In the key of A:\, B:\, C:\ and D:\.
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Now in honesty I like Christmas music, especially in the middle of summer. O Holy Night has always been too somber for me to sing, however anytime I hear it from now on I will smirk and sing this along … Continue reading
So obviously the first thing you think of when you think of organic yogurt is blingin’ rap video, am I right? Obviously this group did and decided to make it happen.
This one hurts to post. Just flabbergasted. I don’t recommend sitting through all of it, and I feel bad even posting it. But if this isn’t a Trashed Idea, I don’t know what is.
An interesting music video by Basement Jaxx called My Turn. Video and song are pretty neat.
I will never look at birds on a wire the same way. Birds on the Wires from Jarbas Agnelli on Vimeo.