- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Out of a Forest
- Last Day Dream
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
Tag Archives: australia
A father in Australia has been training his 7 year old to kickbox, and even put her in the ring to fight another child. Irresponsible or bad ass?
A company called VicRoads, who specializes in PSA ad campaigns, has been under recent scrutiny for this ad and others like it. It’s more or less the Australians perpetuating the anti-ginger fever that seems to be gaining speed across the … Continue reading
The video has a written synopsis for this awesome answering machine message. I only wish this was legal in America. I wonder if it’s even legal in Australia. It’s nice to know that lazy parenting is not a singularity in … Continue reading