- Living Paintings
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Tag Archives: australia
A father in Australia has been training his 7 year old to kickbox, and even put her in the ring to fight another child. Irresponsible or bad ass?
A company called VicRoads, who specializes in PSA ad campaigns, has been under recent scrutiny for this ad and others like it. It’s more or less the Australians perpetuating the anti-ginger fever that seems to be gaining speed across the … Continue reading
The video has a written synopsis for this awesome answering machine message. I only wish this was legal in America. I wonder if it’s even legal in Australia. It’s nice to know that lazy parenting is not a singularity in … Continue reading