- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Basement Jaxx
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Category Archives: Zombies
So apparently the creators of the sextoy Fleshlight decided to do some monster-themed editions of the product. The zombie inspired one is posted below the jump. Here is a link to pictures of the others that will NOT take you … Continue reading
Zombies are everywhere. Games, television, books, even commercials have them now. So if your story has a zombie in it you better hope it is either really gory or really compelling or else it will get lost in the mix. … Continue reading
Zombie-inspired serenade with a ukulele and fun animations? Yes, indeed.
The Goon is a highly acclaimed graphic novel and is currently looking for funding to turn it into an animated film. Here is the trailer they put together.
Starburst has been doing “the juicy contradiction” as their new slogan, which they lead with an Asian Scotsman. Well add to that a zombie and you got yourself a good commercial.
Some teenage girls having fun accidentally awaken a french clown using Diet Coke and Mentos. Kind of long and lacks a real punchline but pretty entertaining throughout this french short film.