- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
Category Archives: New Tech
Uhhh. Apparently this is a new trend in Japan. Because having your mouth glow like some strange cave insect is sexy?
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Peeing on your phone seems like an all-around pretty bad idea, but British researchers have managed to find an upside. They claim that by urinating on a computer chip and plugging it into a phone or computer, people will soon … Continue reading
Apparently physical enhancements in film isn’t as difficult as one would think. While this isn’t the highest production alterations, it’s still kind of interesting to see how easy it is to alter physiques.