- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Out of a Forest
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Your WTF for the day - Speech Impediment Rap
- Music - Pomplamoose
- Pimp That Site - F&*( Windows
- Living Paintings
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
Category Archives: DIY
A fully functional steam-punk Pacman with removable parts. These need to be in mass production right now. The Pactuator: a clockwork Pac-Man from Jonathan M. Guberman on Vimeo.
Pretty self-explanatory. Instructions to play the old school snake in a youtube window.
I imagine this is what stoner musical engineers at MIT come up with. It’s a little slow so skip ahead for some of the more ridiculous beats and rhythms.
Have you ever found yourself needing a hobby to keep your hands busy but masturbation is losing it’s allure? Dirty Pillowz makes Do-It-Yourself latch hook kits that turn into 70s shag fur pillows depicting pornographic images. Confused? Look at the … Continue reading